Tested & Approved Huawei Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated Huawei Exam Questions & Answers
- Routing & Switching
- H11-851 - HCNA-VC (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Video Conference)
- H12-211 - HCIA Routing&Switching
- H12-221 - HCNP-R&S-IERN (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing Network)
- H12-222 - HCNP-R&S-IESNÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Switching Network)
- H12-223 - HCNP-R&S-IENPÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Improving Enterprise Network Performance)
- H12-224 - HCNP-R&S Fast Track (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Routing & Switching Fast Track)
- H12-261 - HCIE-R&S (Written) (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert-Routing & Switching)
- H12-311 - HCNA-WLAN (Huawei Certified Network Associate-Wireless Local Area Network)
- H12-711 - HCNA-Security-CBSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Constructing Basic Security Network)
- H13-341 - Huawei Certified internetwork Expert - Transmission
- H13-611 - HCNA-Storage-BSSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Building the Structure of Storage Network)
- H13-622 - Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution
- H13-624 - HCIP-Storage V5.0
- H13-629 - HCIE-Storage
- H13-711 - HCNA-Big Data (Huawei Certified Network Associate-Big Data)
- H13-811_V2.2 - HCIA-Cloud Service V2.2
- H19-301 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-IP Network(Datacom)-ENU
- H19-316 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate - ECC (HCPA-ECC)
- H31-211 - HCNA - Carrier IP
- H31-523 - HCIP-Cloud Computing-CDSM
- H31-611 - HCIA-SDN
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. – a privately-held, independent company in the design, development, and sale of telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
The company was founded in 1987, producing telephone switches. Today, Huawei is a leading supplier of intelligent devices as well as the infrastructure of information and communication technologies. The company staff numbers 197 thousand people in 170 regions for serving more than 3 billion clients all over the world.
The company is currently headquartered in Shenzhen, China. /
At the moment, Huawei's activities are focused on the following main business areas:
- Carrier Network Business Group - development and delivery of fixed networks, carrier software, wireless networks, software, ADN, global services, and network energy solutions and backbone networks.
- Enterprise Business Group - sales Huawei products and services. As well as developments in advanced intelligence and communication technologies such as Wi-Fi 6 AP, OceanStor Dorado All-Flash Storage, and CloudEngine 16800.
- Consumer Business Group - production of cell phones, computer equipment, peripherals, and Internet of Things devices.
- Cloud & AI Business Group - supplying Huawei storage products, servers, and cloud services -is going to be restructured, join the Internet Products & Solutions department, which will be renamed ICT Product Solution afterwards.
At the same time, Huawei offers many effective industry solutions related to education, telecommunications, smart city, financial services, manufacturing, and Internet service provider.
Given that the field of information and communication technologies (ICT) is constantly evolving due to the rapidly increasing demand, Huawei is concerned about the training and certification of professionals involved in this technology area. Therefore, Huawei's accreditation program has been designed to create a large community of certified ICT talents.
If you examine the Huawei Certification Roadmap in detail, you will notice that all appointments are classified by:
- Experience level – HCIA (Huawei Certified ICT Associate), HCIP (Huawei Certified ICT Professional), and then HCIE (Huawei Certified ICT Expert).
- Technologies – certifications refer to data center, LTE, security, routing & switching, intelligent computing, storage, among many.
- Professional goals – Career qualifications for training in the field of ICT, as well as specialist designations for trading partners.
The main part of the qualification path offered is Career Certifications, which cover Cloud Service & Platform and ICT Infrastructure. And as regards the technology you are interested in, you can choose the following designations:
- Access category offers certifications at Associate and Professional levels through HCIA-Access and HCIP-Access
- Data Center category includes numerous designations at all three levels, for instance, HCIA-Data Center, HCIP- Data Center, and HCIE- Data Center.
- Enterprise Communication category is related to HCIA-Video Conference (associate level), HCIP-Video Conference (professional level), as well as HCIE-Enterprise Communication (expert level) certifications.
- Intelligent Computing category covers all three experience levels and proposes HCIA/ HCIP/ HCIE -Intelligent Computing designations.
- LTE category offers HCIA/ HCIP-LTE and HCIA/ HCIP-LTE-RNP&RNO certificates.
- Datacom category includes HCIA-Datacom at Associate level and numerous intermediate designations such as HCIP-Datacom-Network Automation Developer or HCIP-Datacom-WAN Planning and Deployment.
- Routing & Switching -related designations are available at three levels including qualifications concerning Carrier IP such as HCIP-Carrier IP and HCIE-Carrier IP.
- Security category involves HCIA/HCIP - Security accreditations.
- SDN category consists of one designation only known as HCIA-SDN.
- Storage category is available at all levels (HCIA/ HCIP/ HCIE-Storage).
- Transmission category covers HCIA-Transmission as well as HCIP-Transmission accreditations.
- WLAN category is also offered at three levels through HCIA/HCIP/HCIE -WLAN designations.
- 5G certification category consists of various certificates such as HCIA-5G-Bearer, HCIP-5G-Core, or HCIE-5G-Radio.
- Intelligent Vision category offers HCIA-Intelligent Vision and HCIP-Intelligent Vision accreditation tracks.
Cloud Service & Platform:
- AI category offers candidates the HCIA-AI and HCIP-AI-EI Developer accreditations
- Big Data certification category is available at all three levels: HCIA-Big Data, HCIP-Big Data Developer, and HCIE-Big Data-Data Mining.
- Cloud category offers multilevel accreditation options regarding Cloud services and Cloud computing (HCIA-Cloud Computing/Cloud Service, HCIP- Cloud Computing/ Cloud Service Solutions Architect, and HCIE -Cloud Computing/ Cloud Service Solutions Architect)
- IoT category consists of HCIA-IoT and HCIP-IoT Developer designations.
Regarding the Specialist Certifications, there are many options that are grouped into 3 key categories:
- Pre-sales (HCPA / HCPP) certificates that specialize in different product domains such as data transmission & access, enterprise service, digital power, enterprise intelligence computing, enterprise IT, as well as data communication.
- Sales (HCSA) accreditations that focus on certified domains such as IP network, storage, digital power, intelligent collaboration, and transmission & access.
- After-sales (HCS-Field) group that includes qualification of specialists regarding UPS, eLTE, and Smart PV, and sub 6G microwave transmission system.