Tested & Approved Fortinet Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated Fortinet Exam Questions & Answers
- NSE4_FGT-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 6.4
- NSE4_FGT-7.0 - Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 7.0
- NSE4_FGT-7.2 - Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 7.2
- NSE5_EDR-5.0 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiEDR 5.0
- NSE5_FAZ-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.4
- NSE5_FAZ-7.0 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 7.0
- NSE5_FCT-7.0 - NSE 5 - FortiClient EMS 7.0
- NSE5_FMG-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.4
- NSE5_FMG-7.0 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 7.0
- NSE5_FSM-5.2 - NSE 5 - FortiSIEM 5.2
- NSE6_FAC-6.1 - Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiAuthenticator 6.1
- NSE6_FML-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiMail 6.2
- NSE6_FML-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiMail 6.4
- NSE6_FNC-8.5 - Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiNAC 8.5
- NSE6_FWF-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 6 - Secure Wireless LAN 6.4
- NSE7_EFW-7.0 - NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 7.0
- NSE7_OTS-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 7 - OT Security 6.4
- NSE7_PBC-6.4 - NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4
- NSE7_SDW-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 7 - SD-WAN 6.4
- NSE8_811 - Fortinet NSE 8 Written Exam
Fortinet is an American multinational organization dedicated to developing and promoting high-performance cybersecurity solutions, products, and services. These include firewalls, software, anti-virus protection, various intrusion prevention systems along with endpoint security components.
This multinational corporation was established in 2000 by brothers Ken Xie and Michael Xie in California, USA. And today Fortinet has more than 500,000 customers and secures the service providers, largest enterprises, and government organizations around the globe.
Fortinet is currently headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. including a 200,000-square-foot manufacturing facility, as well as has numerous offices around the world.
Fortinet offers its customers intelligent security and the ability to meet the ever-increasing demands of network system performance. For example, Security Fabric is designed to help organizations achieve high performance through a versatile cybersecurity platform that offers a broad overview of digital attacks, integrated solutions, and AI-powered automated secure networks.
At the same time, the firewall platform, FortiGate, provides a wide range of network and security features of the latest generation. What's more, Fortinet is the only vendor in the security market to provide custom security processing unit technology with better economics and performance.
To date, Fortinet has issued more than 680k official certifications. Not surprisingly, Fortinet is the recipient of the 2021 Gold Award for Best Security Training and Education Program.
The fact is that the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) certification program offers candidates with varying backgrounds a tiered path of professional development to enhance and formally validate their security expertise. It should also be noted that the NSE program is not only popular with security specialists, but also with over 80% of employers who like to work with accredited security professionals.
Thus, four levels of certification and corresponding exams are available to all interested individuals:
- Cybersecurity Awareness Certification pathway is an associative level that includes 3 designations. In more detail, NSE 1 certifies basic information security skills. NSE 2 assesses the candidate's deeper understanding of the threat landscape and their knowledge of different types of security products. While NSE 3 verifies the applicant's familiarity with key Fortinet products and their applications.
- Cybersecurity Technical Certification pathway also consists of 3 qualifications, at least for network security administrators, technical support engineers, and systems engineers seeking to master the confidence in implementing, maintaining, and applying Fortinet devices. As such, the NSE 4 certification covers the skills to install, configure, apply FortiGate devices. The NSE 5 assesses skills in the application of various Fortinet security devices including analysis and reporting through passing two qualifying exams. And NSE 6 validates that the candidate has profound skills to work with the Security Fabric products that go beyond the firewall and should pass at least 4 NSE 6 product-specific exams out of the pool offered on the vendor’s website.
- Cybersecurity Advanced Certification pathway is designed for technical support engineers, network security administrators/architects, and systems engineers wishing to develop advanced expertise in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting numerous Fortinet products and solutions. And to qualify for the NSE 7 Network Security Architect certificate, every candidate must successfully complete one of the 7 evaluation options offered by the vendor.
- Cybersecurity Expert Certification pathway allows network security professionals to obtain the highest qualification known as the NSE 8 Network Security Expert. This certification validates the specialist's experience in working with complex networks and requires passing one written and one practical exam. Not surprisingly, each candidate must have sufficient experience with various Fortinet products and complete the NSE 4- NSE 7 training offered by Fortinet.
It is not necessary to take the entire qualification program offered, because depending on your job role, you can choose the designations you need to focus on and save your precious time. So, choose from the available Fortinet qualification tracks, each of which includes a specific set of designations described above:
- Security-Driven Networking track - NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 7.
- Zero Trust Access track - NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 6, and NSE 7.
- Security Operations track - NSE 4, NSE 5, and NSE 7.
- Adaptive Cloud Security track - NSE 4, NSE 6, and NSE 7.
- Operational Technology track - NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 6, and NSE 7.