CCNP Security Bundle
Certification: CCNP Security
Certification Full Name: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security
Certification Provider: Cisco
Reliable Study Materials for CCNP Security Certification
Practice Questions to help you study and pass CCNP Security Certification Exams!
To use security solutions, you need to have a certain level of expertise, and Cisco CCNP Security is what you should go for to enhance and verify your skills. This certification validates your knowledge of security infrastructure, Next-Gen Firewall, VPN, Cisco security solutions, as well as Cisco Web Security Appliance. This professional-level certificate can be obtained after passing two qualification exams, where the first one is the core test and the second should be chosen among 6 available options. Thus, you will learn about the core security technologies and the details of the area you choose.
To be ready for the qualification exams, the potential candidates should have a solid understanding of the topics of those tests they need to take. There are no strict prerequisites that you have to meet before going for the CCNP Security certification, but it is recommended that you possess 3-5 years of hands-on experience. This means that you should know how to implement security solutions and work with them.
The Cisco 350-701 exam is the one you should start the certification process with. This is a 120-minute test with about 100 questions, which evaluates your core knowledge. It is available in Japanese and English and costs $400. To be sure that you get the passing score and pass the exam at the first attempt, you need to prepare for the following topics:
- Security Concepts – This domain is all about the basic Python scripts that are used to call the Cisco Security appliances APIs and about the functions of the cryptography components. The potential candidates should also learn the details of common threats against the on-premises and Cloud environments, common security vulnerabilities, as well as security intelligence consumption, authoring, and sharing;
- Network Security – As for the next topic, it evaluates the individuals’ skills in configuring and verifying remote access VPN and site-to-site VPN as well as comparing network security solutions, which provide the firewall and intrusion prevention capabilities. You should also know about the network infrastructure security methods, management options for network security solutions, and secure network management of perimeter security and infrastructure devices;
- Securing Cloud – This section covers the information about the application and workload security concepts, Cloud logging methodologies, Cloud monitoring methodologies, as well as application and data security in the Cloud environments. Moreover, you need to have knowledge of security solutions for the Cloud environments and their identification, customer or provider security responsibility for various Cloud service models, and concept of DevSecOps;
- Content Security – If talking about this area, it is vital to mention the components, benefits, and capabilities of Cisco Umbrella, web proxy identity, authentication, transparent user identification, and web/email security deployment methods. You have to know about the implementation of traffic redirection methods and capture methods;
- Endpoint Detection and Endpoint Protection – It is important to know about the justifications for endpoint-based security, how to ensure endpoint security, as well as outbreak control and quarantines to limit infection;
- Visibility, Enforcement, and Secure Network Access – To succeed, you need to have knowledge of the capabilities, benefits, and components of various security products and solutions. Besides that, it is important to know about secure network access, identity management concepts, and network access with CoA.
After nailing the core exam with a high score, you need to choose one of the concentration tests, including Cisco 300-710, Cisco 300-715, Cisco 300-720, Cisco 300-725, Cisco 300-730, and Cisco 300-735. To know the details of the exam you want to sit for, please refer to the details mentioned on the official website.
Obtaining the CCNP Security certificate grants many new possibilities for the IT professionals who are in the security sector. It gives them the opportunity to become an IS Manager, a Network Security Engineer, an Endpoint Security Engineer, an IT Security Analyst, or a Security Engineer with an average annual salary of $113,000. This means that you will have more options to choose from and go for the one that will give you more benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.