Tested Cisco Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Cisco Practice Exam Questions & Answers
- CCIE Collaboration
- CCIE Data Center
- CCIE Enterprise
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Service Provider
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist
- Cisco Business Architecture Analyst
- Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner
- Cisco Business Architecture Specialist
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
Cisco Systems, Inc, is an American multinational corporation which is specialized in developing and selling networking software, hardware, telecommunications equipment, and various high-technology products and services. The company was founded in 1984 by Len Bosack and his wife Sandy Lerner. Both were engaged in working for Stanford University and needed the opportunity to send emails from their workplaces. That’s how local protocols were invented and later the multiprotocol router. The company headquarters is in San Jose, California. According to Fortune magazine, Cisco is the company number one on the list of 100 best companies to be employed in 2021. The criterion is the employees’ satisfaction with the working conditions.
Cisco products are distinguished by technology:
- Networking: routers, switchers, Cisco Silicon One
- Wireless and mobility: access points, controllers, outdoor & industrial access points
- Security: secure endpoint, secure email, secureX platform, secure firewall
- Collaboration: Cisco Contact Center, collaboration endpoints, conferencing
- Data Center: security, switches, storage networking
- Analytics: network analytics, Cisco Secure Network Analytics, data center analytics & assurance
- Video: Cisco Vision, video endpoints, video intelligence
- Internet of Things (IoT): industrial networking, security, switching
- Software: IOS and NX-OS, Cisco DNA Software for Wireless, Cisco ONE for Data Center Networking
Cisco also offers a wide certification program aimed at equipping you with the necessary skills to complete the given tasks at your workplace. The certification tracks are divided by technologies which comprise data center, CyberOps, collaboration, DevNet, enterprise, security, design, and service provider. The program includes 4 levels from the bottom to the top. They are the following ones:
- Entry: is aimed at candidates who are just thinking of trying out the IT field, thus, it’s a good starting point for them. Only three certifications are available here, and they are CCT Collaboration (100-890 exam), CCT Data Center (010-151 exam), and CCT Routing & Switching (100-490 exam).
- Associate: at this level, you can choose a certification to start a career in IT as a networking professional. They are as follows: CyberOps Associate (200-201 exam), CCNA (200-301 exam), and DevNet Associate (200-901 exam).
- Professional: this level helps you advance your professional skills in the chosen domain. To gain any professional-level certification, you need to pass two exams, one core and one concentration. Thus, the designations you can opt for are the following ones: DevNet Professional (350-901 (core exam)), and one from the pool of the concentration exams offered on the vendor’s website (300-435, 300-635, 300-835, 300-535, 300-735, among many); CCNP Enterprise (350-401 core exam and one of the concentration exams: 300-410, 300-420, or 300-435); CCNP Collaboration (350-801 + a concentration exam); CCNP Data Center (350-601 and one of the following exams 300-610, 300-615, or 300-620); CCNP Security (350-701 core exam together with a concentration exam of your choice); CCNP Service Provider (350-501, along with 300-510, 300-515, 300-535); and the CyberOps Professional requires passing only 2 exams: 350-201 (core) and 300-215 (concentration).
- Expert: since it’s the highest level in the Cisco Certification program, the certifications are considered to be the most prestigious. This level includes 8 certifications, and to gain any you have to pass one core exam and one lab exam. The CCDE designation (352-001 Written Exam+ CCDE Practical Exam), CCIE Collaboration (350-801 + CCIE Collaboration v3.0 lab exam), CCIE Data Center (350-601 + CCIE Data Center v3.0 lab exam), DevNet Expert (350-901 + 8-hour lab exam (will be issued in May, 2022), CCIE Security (350-701 along with the CCIE Security v6.0 lab exam), CCIE Service Provider (350-501 + CCIE Service Provider v5.0 lab evaluation). This level offers 2 enterprise certifications, such as CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (350-401 core exam and the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 lab exam) and CCIE Enterprise Wireless (350-401 + CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 lab exam).
One more certification category that should be mentioned in the Cisco Certification program includes the Specialist designations. They are offered in such technology areas as collaboration, data center, Meraki solutions, and customer success. The thing is that you can gain the specialist-level designation in the field of your interest when you choose any certification exam at the professional level. For example, passing the 300-715 exam brings you the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation designation and it’s a part of the CCNP Security accreditation.