Tested & Approved Juniper Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated Juniper Exam Questions & Answers
- JNCIA-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIA-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Associate DevOps
- JNCIA-Cloud - Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud
- Network Engineer
- JNCIA-Junos - Juniper Networks Certified Associate - Junos
- JNCDS-DC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Data Center
- JNCDS-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIS-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Automation and DevOps
- Network Engineer
- JN0-103 - Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-104 - Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-1302 - Data Center Design, Specialist (JNCDS-DC)
- JN0-1331 - Security Design, Specialist (JNCDS-SEC)
- JN0-211 - Cloud, Associate
- JN0-213 - Cloud, Associate (JNCIA-Cloud)
- JN0-221 - Automation and DevOps, Associate
- JN0-231 - Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC)
- JN0-251 - Mist AI, Associate (JNCIA-MistAI)
- JN0-334 - Security, Specialist
- JN0-348 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist
- JN0-349 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
- JN0-363 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-SP)
- JN0-412 - Cloud, Specialist (JNCIS-Cloud)
- JN0-451 - Mist AI, Specialist (JNCIS-MistAI)
- JN0-635 - Security, Professional
- JN0-649 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT)
- JN0-663 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-SP)
- JN0-681 - New Data Center, Professional
- JN0-682 - Data Center, Professional (JNCIP-DC)
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational company founded in 1996 by Pradeep Sindhu. The company is specialized in developing and selling networking products, such as routers, switches, network security products, network management software, along with software-defined networking technology. Due to the market success by 2001 the Juniper Networks company has become competitive with the globally recognized IT networking giant such as Cisco. Currently, it ranks second behind Cisco in data center security appliances and is in third place among the largest market-share holders for routers and switches utilized by ISPs.
Currently, the company’s headquarters is located in California.
Speaking of the Juniper products, they refer to the following technologies:
- Routing: MX Series, M Series, T-series
- Switching: EX Series, WLAN products (software, controllers, access points)
- Security: SRX Series
- Software: Junos Operating System, Junos space, Marvis
- WLAN: AP41/43/61.
Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) is a multi-tiered program that comprises both written and hands-on lab exams. The program offers designations at 4 levels: associate, specialist, professional, and expert, still not all accreditations are available at each level. So, all the certifications fall into the following tracks:
- Cloud track offers designations at all 4 levels which testify your proficiency in working with cloud networking architectures, such as SD-WAN, multiclouds, and software-defined networking, to mention a few. As for the certifications to opt for, you can earn the JNCIA-Cloud, JNCIS-Cloud, JNCIP-Cloud, JNCIE-Cloud accreditations.
- Automation and DevOps track includes the JNCIA-DevOps and JNCIS-DevOps certifications, which validate your skills in using common scripting languages as well as tools to automate network functions and devices.
- Data center track is focused on issuing the JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-DC, and JNCIE-DC designations that validate your skills to work with advanced data center technologies and perform troubleshooting tasks.
- Design: this track includes 2 certifications of the associate (JNCDA) and specialist level, still at the latter one can be specialized in the Data Center Design track (JNCDS-DC), Service Provider Design track (JNCDS-SP), and Security Design track (JND-SEC).
- Mist AI is intended for professionals that deal with Mist. The JNCIA-MistAI and JNCIS-MistAI are available here.
- Security: this track is for networking professionals that are engaged in working with Junos-based networks. On this track, you can be certified at each level: JNCIA-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, JNCIE-SEC.
- Enterprise routing and switching path is designed to prove the skills of networking professionals that complete tasks in the typical Enterprise environments. The JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT, JNCIE-ENT designations can be obtained there.
- Service provider routing & switching track is designed to validate candidates’ skills to implement network technology and service provider routing & switching platforms issued by Juniper Networks. Thus, candidates can opt for the JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-SP, JNCIP-SP, and JNCIE-SP certifications.
All exams for the Juniper certifications are scheduled via Pearson VUE’s OnVUE platform remotely at home or at the Pearson VUE testing center. The certification gained will be valid for 3 years after which you are to fulfill requirements to recertify from the current level. Regarding the associate-level designations, they are subject to the principle of cross-track recertification, which means that no matter which associate-level accreditation you gain, the rest associate certifications earned from Juniper that are still in the active status will be automatically recertified.
This vendor has also developed a vast certification training program by offering training courses that can be taken in instructor-led, self-paced, and On-demand formats.