350-401 Practice Questions & Answers
276 Questions & Answers
Includes practice questions of the following types: drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank.
350-401 Training Course
196 Video Lectures
Based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam and learn by working with real equipment.
350-401 Study Guide
636 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. They are technology-specific IT certification researchers with at least a decade of experience at Fortune 500 companies.
Becoming an expert in the field can be a difficult task, and an IT professional has to perform certain actions to achieve this goal. If you want to prove your skills with complex enterprise wireless solutions or complex enterprise infrastructure solutions, you can go for one of the CCIE Enterprise certifications, and namely CCIE Enterprise Wireless or CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure. These certificates can be obtained by passing a written test and a hands-on lab exam, which depends on your choice in validating certain skills. Thus, you will be able to show both your technical and practical knowledge in the area you need.
The certification path is developed for those individuals who want to validate their level of expertise in one of the sectors. The potential candidates should have a thorough understanding of the concepts covered in the exams they need to pass. There are no specific requirements, but it is recommended that they possess 5-7 years of both technical and practical experience. This means that the interested applicants should be able to design and deploy enterprise wireless or enterprise infrastructure technologies and solutions as well as have the skills in optimizing and operating them.
The written exam that you need to pass to proceed with one of the practical ones is known as Cisco 350-401. The test is all about Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies and their implementation. You will be given 120 minutes to deal with about 100 questions. The exam covers the following topics that you need to prepare for:
- Architecture – To deal with the questions from this domain, you need to understand the difference between various design principles that are used in an enterprise network as well as between Cloud and on-premises infrastructure deployments. Knowing about the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution and wired/wireless QoS concepts is important as well;
- Virtualization – The next section is all about the network virtualization concepts and device virtualization technologies. You should also know about data path virtualization technologies and how to configure and verify them;
- Infrastructure – Layer 2 and Layer 3 are what you need to know about. It is also important to learn the details of IP Services and wireless;
- Network Assurance – As for this topic, it evaluates your knowledge of the configuration and verification of SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN, RESTCONF, device monitoring, NetFlow, IPSLA, network problems, Flexible NetFlow, and NETCONF;
- Security – The potential candidates have to know about the infrastructure security features, device access control, components of network security design, REST API security, as well as wireless security features;
- Automation – The last area covers the details of the construction of valid JSON encoded files, REST API response codes and results in payload, agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, as well as basic Python components and scripts.
After dealing with this test, you need to choose between CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 and CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0. These are 8-hour hands-on exams that evaluate your practical skills and if you are able to perform the required tasks. The first test contains the following topics that you need to be ready for:
- Network Infrastructure;
- Software-Defined Infrastructure;
- Transport Technologies and Solutions;
- Infrastructure Security and Services;
- Infrastructure Automation and Programmability.
As for the practical exam from the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification path, it includes the following sections:
- Enterprise Wired Campus;
- Enterprise Wireless Network;
- Wireless Security and Identity Management;
- Radio Frequency and Standards;
- Wireless Business Applications and Services;
- Automation, Assurance, and Analytics.
The options that will open before you after obtaining the Cisco certifications are endless. Thus, you can become an Enterprise Security Architect, a Systems Engineer, a Network Engineer, or find yourself in the role of a Principal Network Security Architect. This is a really valuable opportunity that can change your career and offer you a better salary of about $135,000-$280,000 per year. Therefore, you should choose your certificate and don’t miss this chance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.