If you want to be able to work with an end-to-end operating model, you can validate your level of expertise with the help of the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. It proves that you can create, deliver, and continue the improvement of technology-enabled services and products with this model. This certificate also shows that you have the relevant skills in utilizing the commonly-used service management terms and concepts, as well as knowledge of modern IT and digital service organizations. With the help of this sought-after certification, you can enhance the quality of IT service management within a company that has adopted ITIL.
The certification path is intended for those IT professionals who want to understand the key IT concepts and digital service delivery. If you are interested in helping your organization embrace the new culture of service management, this is the option for you. It is also ideal for those who are just starting their ITIL 4 journey or those individuals who are looking to update their existing knowledge of ITIL. To be eligible for this certificate, it is recommended that the students have a basic understanding of how to create valuable products and services for the stakeholders and customers. You should also know about the basic principles of ITIL 4 and 4 dimensions of service management. Being familiar with best practices of ITIL 4 and key concepts of DevOps, Lean, and Agile is also vital.
The qualification exam of this path contains 40 questions of the multiple-choice type. You can face with such options as Classic, Missing Word, List, and Negative. You will be given 1 hour to score at least 26 points, which is about 65%. A maximum that you can get is 40 points. To be sure that you achieve the required score, you have to explore the following subject areas:
- Understand the concepts of service management – This topic is all about the main concepts of creating value with services and concepts of service relationships. You should also know about the definitions, such as Service, Warranty, User, Service management, Customer, and Sponsor;
- Understand the ITIL guiding principles and how they can help an organization adopt service management and adapt it – The next domain covers the details of the collaboration and promotion of visibility as well as optimization and automation. Also, you need to know how to progress iteratively using feedback and keep it simple and practical. All in all, you need to know about the guiding principles, their nature and use;
- Understand the dimensions of service management – As for this section, it covers the details of these dimensions;
- Understand the purpose and components of the service value system – Knowing about the ITIL service value system is vital for this area;
- Understand the activities of the service value chain – To deal with the questions from this part, you need to be familiar with the interconnected nature of the service value chain and know how this supports value streams;
- Know the purpose of ITIL practices and their key terms – You have to know about the terms, such as IT asset, Known error, Configuration item, Incident, Event, Problem, and Change. Besides that, you need to recall the purpose of the ITIL practices;
- Understand ITIL practices – The last objective evaluates your knowledge of the ITIL practices in detail.
Those IT specialists who pass the qualifying exam will be able to gain many benefits, including higher salaries and more choice in the marketplace. Thus, you can become a Telecommunications Engineer, a Cybersecurity Specialist, a Systems Manager, an Incident Manager, or an IS Architect with an average salary of about $99,000. There will be a great variety of options to make your career a lot better with the ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.