Exam Code: 300-735
Exam Name: Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Corresponding Certifications: CCNP Security, DevNet Professional
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations.
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 500-470 - Cisco Enterprise Networks SDA, SDWAN and ISE Exam for System Engineers (ENSDENG)