To become a certified Solutions Architect, Amazon offers all the interested IT specialists to obtain the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification and prove the skills required for the industry. This certificate demonstrates and verifies your ability to design distributed systems on AWS and implement them. This is an associate-level option that proves your understanding of security services, AWS global infrastructure, AWS Well-Architected Framework, and AWS networking.
The certification path is developed for those individuals who have hands-on experience in the sector. This means that you are able to deploy, manage, and operate workloads on AWS. You should also know how to implement compliance requirements and security controls. Besides that, it is recommended for the potential candidates to have more than a year of experience designing various systems on AWS as well as being familiar with the AWS Management Console and AWS Command Line Interface. If you understand best practices for building well-architected solutions on AWS, you will be able to pass the qualification exam.
To get certified, the students need to deal with Amazon SAA-C02. This is a 130-minute test that offers 65 questions of the multiple-choice type. You need to complete all of them within the allocated time and get 720 or more points of the overall score. The exam will cost you $150 and will cover the following domains:
- Design Resilient Architectures – This section covers the details of the appropriate resilient storage and the ways to choose it. You should also have the skills in designing decoupling mechanisms with the use of AWS services as well as multi-tier architecture solutions. It is also important to have the ability to design highly available and fault-tolerant architectures;
- Design High-Performing Architectures – If talking about this part of the test, it includes the information of high-performing networking and database solutions and scalable storage solutions for a workload as well as how to select the appropriate ones. An individual should also know about the identification of elastic and scalable compute solutions and be able to perform the task;
- Design Secure Applications and Architectures – As for the next topic, it evaluates the skills in designing secure access to AWS resources and selecting proper data security options. Being able to design secure application tiers is also important if you want to become a valuable specialist. Knowing about the traffic control requirements, policies that need to be applied to objects, secure methods, and appropriate routing mechanism is also vital;
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures – The last subject area is all about cost-optimized and cost-effective network architectures and storage solutions that you should be able to design and identify when needed. It is also vital to have the skills in identifying cost-effective compute and database services. This means that you should be able to apply automated processes, select proper scaling strategies from a cost perspective, as well as identify the situations when content delivery can be used for the reduction of costs.
Obtaining the Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is a sure way for any IT specialist to enhance their career and thrive. It opens many new opportunities, which can offer you better job options and a higher salary. With this certificate, you can become a Computer Systems Architect, a Solutions Architect, a Staff Infrastructure Architect, an AWS Cloud Architect, a Cloud Architect Manager, or a Cloud Infrastructure Architect with an average annual salary of $153,142. This means that you can get even more opportunities depending on your skills, experience, and the position you have chosen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.