Pass4sure GUARANTEES Success! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
With Latest JNCIS-SP Exam Questions as Experienced on the Actual Test!
Certification Full Name: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist SP
Certification Provider: Juniper
Pass4sure is working on getting JNCIS-SP certification exams training materials available.
JNCIS-SP Certification Exam
JN0-363 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-SP) Exam
Request JNCIS-SP Certification Exam
Request JNCIS-SP exam here and Pass4sure will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide code of JNCIS-SP exam you are interested in and your email address so we can inform you when requested exam will become available. Thanks!
JNCIS-SP Certification Info
The certification of JNCIS-SP is the basic achievement regarding the implementation of standardized and internationally admitted Juniper JUNOS active devices. It follows the primary path in which the candidate should only proceed to the related certification after passing the first prior certification top rank among all the JNCIA certification. This is related to the broad category of networking and specifically the network engineers. Some of the crucial abilities and skills are expected from the registered candidates in advance that are the result of intermediate knowledge.
- Routing: initials belong to route which means path, direction, road that extends towards the various dimensions belong to a single destiny.
- IPv6: a tool of specific internet protocol.
- MPLS: another major tool for providing best data resources belong to networking.
- Switching regarding service provider: switching means change of route from one to another related available option. Service providers are numerous in order that are not easily accessible and manageable.
- Troubleshooting: this is the most essential part or in other words task to know in the networking related specifications.
- Configuration: this is directly related to the devices, components and materials.
All of the above mentioned specific tasks are the basic requirement of this certification. They all are interconnected and interlinked through the JUNOS devices and serial and parallel networking features.
There are specifically three related levels of this certification.
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist – Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIS-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional – Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIP-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Expert – Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIE-SP)
JNO-360: It covers the major part of the networking related issues and take no longer access towards the devices in result of any failure. This is the complete package of networking related issues, solutions and the wide category of the networking levels to choose the eligible candidate with the best of his knowledge and efforts.
The main objective of this certification is to get familiar with all of the rest components that are left behind due to the overview. The truth and the working hidden inside the routing and switching like the independent protocols, spanning protocols, networking related consistent types and their functionalities LAN, WAN and MAN. The deep understanding of the specific layers of the networking, tunnels, paths and routes most probably used in the terms of networking and configuring of devices. The main purpose of the certification is that it clearly defines the terms purely concern with the networking applications and the terms like bridging and the procedures like open shortest path first (OSPF).
The validity in the form of the numeric figures is about two years of this certification. The re-certification in case of higher levels and the other circumstances needs to be once clear the JNO-360 exam.
JNCIA-Junos certification: It induces the enough knowledge regarding the related platforms of networking and switching with the detail information, refer to the troubleshooting and the configuration of JUNOS devices.
Skills and Benefits:
JUNOS devices cover the major part in the world of networking. The related engineers in this field get benefit in the form of professional certification at the premature stage. Skills automatically enhances in parallel combination of career and professional growth.
The other advance levels of this certification are necessary to groom the personality and increase the fluent knowledge regarding the JUNOS devices and the certifications provided in this manner. Both of the above mentioned levels are:
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional – Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIP-SP): professionals are interested to use, manage, configure and implement devices of JUNOS with the complete satisfaction of the switching and networking information. It also highlights the basic concepts of tunnel, bridge, layers and the various types of protocols that are the core part of the connectivity.
- Juniper Networks Certified Expert – Service Provider Routing and Switching (JNCIE-SP): As the name shows that it talks about the expertise within the fresh and up to date knowledge of all the related features, components, devices, applications, tasks, procedures, rules, terms and much much more. There is always the vacancy of an expert and it only obtains through the most advance level of technology and the latest certification.