AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Questions & Answers
379 Questions & Answers
Includes questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Training Course
303 Video Lectures
Based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam and learn by working with real equipment.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Study Guide
805 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. They are technology-specific IT certification researchers with at least a decade of experience at Fortune 500 companies.
Getting certified is a sure way to validate your skills as a SysOps Administrator and prove that you are able to perform the required tasks. The Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification demonstrates that you are able to deploy, manage, and operate workloads on AWS and have the needed working experience to do it. This is a sought-after certificate that verifies your understanding of AWS networking and security services.
To be eligible for this Amazon certification, it is recommended that the individuals have more than a year of practical experience with AWS technology. The certificate is developed for those system administrators in the Cloud operations roles who want to validate their technical skills. The potential candidates usually have the ability to implement security controls and compliance requirements as well as monitor, log, and troubleshoot. You should also know about the AWS Command Line Interface, networking concepts, AWS Well-Architected Framework, architectural requirements, and AWS Management Console.
Amazon SOA-C02 is the only qualification test of the path, and you need to pass it successfully in order to obtain the certificate. The exam contains 65 questions that can be presented in various formats. Thus, you need to be ready for the multiple-choice items, labs, and multiple-response questions. You will be given 180 minutes to clear all of them and complete the test with 720 or more points. The exam will cost you $150. To be sure that you pay for it only once and take it with flying colors, you should master the following topics:
- Logging, Remediation, and Monitoring – This section covers the details of filters, alarms, and metrics as well as their implementation. You should also know how to use AWS monitoring and logging services in the process. Having the skills in remediating the issues that are based on availability and monitoring metrics is important as well;
- Business Continuity and Reliability – To deal with the questions from this area, the students should be able to implement the required restore and backup strategies. They need to have the relevant skills in implementing the high availability and resilient environments as well as elasticity and scalability;
- Deployment, Automation, and Provisioning – The next topic is all about the automation of manual and repeatable processes. Moreover, you will need to learn about the provisioning and maintenance of Cloud resources. This means that you should be able to create AWS CloudFormation as well as manage and troubleshoot it. Knowing how to select deployment services and scenarios is also important for this part;
- Security and Compliance – As for this domain, it contains the details of the implementation of data and infrastructure protection strategies. The potential candidates need to learn how to implement security and compliance policies as well as manage them;
- Networking and Content Delivery – If talking about this objective, it evaluates the individuals’ skills in troubleshooting different network connectivity issues and implementing networking features and connectivity. Besides that, they should also be able to configure content delivery, domains, and DNS services;
- Cost and Performance Optimization – The last exam part is all about the implementation of cost optimization strategies and performance optimization strategies.
Obtaining this Amazon certification is a good opportunity to validate your skills and prove that you are a valuable asset to your company. It can also help you start getting a higher salary or even find a new job. Thus, you can become a Computer Systems Architect, an AWS SysOps Administrator, an AWS Cloud Architect, a Technical Curriculum Developer, or a Systems Administrator with an average annual salary of $158,777. You will definitely have more opportunities than the non-certified candidates trying for these positions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.