Exam Code: 5V0-91.20
Exam Name: VMware Carbon Black Portfolio Skills
Certification Provider: VMware
Corresponding Certification: VMWCBP
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations.
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.
Top VMware Exams
- 2V0-21.20 - Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
- 2V0-41.20 - Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center
- 1V0-21.20 - Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization
- 5V0-11.21 - VMware Cloud on AWS Master Specialist
- 2V0-51.21 - Professional VMware Horizon 8.x
- 2V0-62.21 - Professional VMware Workspace ONE 21.X
- 2V0-71.21 - Professional VMware Application Modernization
- 5V0-22.21 - VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist
- 2V0-31.21 - Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.3
- 3V0-21.21 - Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x
- 2V0-81.20 - Professional VMware Security
- 3V0-32.21 - Advanced Design VMware Cloud Management and Automation
- 5V0-21.21 - VMware HCI Master Specialist
- 3V0-752 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design
- 3V0-42.20 - Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center
- 5V0-32.21 - VMware Cloud Provider Specialist
- 5V0-61.19 - Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management Specialist
- 5V0-62.19 - VMware Workspace ONE Design and Advanced Integration Specialist
- 5V0-91.20 - VMware Carbon Black Portfolio Skills
- 5V0-21.19 - VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist Exam 2019
- 1V0-31.21 - Associate VMware Cloud Management Automation
- 1V0-81.20 - Associate VMware Security