To become a certified AWS Developer, Amazon offers all the interested candidates to go for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This certificate proves that you have all the required skills to implement Cloud initiatives as well as write the Cloud-based applications and deploy them. This is an associate-level certification that shows your skills in authoring code modules on AWS as well as debugging and maintaining them.
The certification path is intended for any interested individual with more than a year of hands-on experience developing the AWS-based applications and maintaining them. To be eligible for this option and be able to pass the qualification exam, it is recommended that you possess a deep understanding of the basic AWS architecture best practices and uses of services. Thus, the potential candidates usually already know about the application lifecycle management, use of containers in the development process, and AWS Shared Responsibility Model. Besides that, the applicants should have knowledge of a programming language of a high level as well as the relevant skills in identifying the key features of AWS services.
To obtain the Amazon AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification, you have to take Amazon DVA-C01. This test is 130 minutes, and you need to clear 65 questions of multiple-choice and multiple-response types during this time. An individual needs to pay $150 before the exam and score 720 points out of 1000 during the testing process. To be sure that you don’t need to retake it, you should master the following topics:
- Deployment – To answer the questions from this area, you are required to have the skills in deploying serverless applications and the ones that use AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Knowing how to deploy written code in AWS as well as use CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns is important as well. You should also be able to prepare the application deployment package so that it will be successfully deployed to AWS;
- Security – As for this domain, it covers the details of the encryption with the use of AWS services as well as implementation of application authentication and application authorization. It is also important to be familiar with authenticated calls to AWS services and how to make them;
- Development with AWS Services – The next section is all about writing code for serverless applications and code that interacts with AWS services and uses AWS CLI, SDKs, and APIs. The potential candidates need to have the skills in implementing application design into application code as well as translating the functional requirements into application design;
- Refactoring – If talking about this part, it includes the information of the migration of existing application code required to run on AWS. It is also vital to be able to optimize applications to best use the AWS features and services;
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting – The last objective covers the details of root cause analysis and how to perform it on faults that are found in production or testing. The interested individuals should also have the relevant skills in writing code that can be monitored.
Amazon AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a really good opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills and prove that you are a valuable asset to a company. With this certification, you will have many new possibilities, such as a better position and a high salary. Thus, you can become a Solution Architect, a Customer Engineer, a Cloud Engineer, a Systems Development Engineer, an AWS Solutions Arch Manager, or a Network Engineer with an average annual salary of about $159,767.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.