Many IT specialists strive to validate their foundational knowledge of AWS and Cloud fluency, which is why Amazon offers to obtain the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. This certificate proves your understanding of AWS Cloud costs, security best practices, billing practices, and economics. You will also be able to demonstrate your skills in identifying AWS services for common use cases as well as your knowledge of the value of storage, AWS Cloud, databases, network, and compute.
This certification is perfect for those individuals who understand AWS and want to prepare their level of expertise for a more difficult one in the future. There are no specific requirements that you need to meet, but it is recommended that you have 6 or more months of experience with AWS Cloud. Possessing an understanding of IT services and knowing how to use them within the AWS Cloud platform is important as well. Besides that, the potential candidates have good knowledge of AWS services and understand the impact of Cloud on a business.
Amazon CLF-C01 is the only qualification exam that you need to pass for this certification. This is a 90-minute test with 65 questions that you should complete. All the items may be presented in different formats, so you can face with multiple-choice questions or the ones that are given in the format of multiple response. The exam costs $100, and you buy a voucher only for one try. The passing score for this test is 700 points out of 1000, so you have to learn as much as you can about the following topics in order to succeed:
- Cloud Concepts – This domain covers the details of the aspects of AWS Cloud economics and the ways to identify them as well as AWS Cloud and its value proposition. An individual needs to know about various principles of the Cloud architecture design and be able to explain their differences;
- Security and Compliance – To deal with the questions from this area, the potential candidates should know about the resources for security support and know how to identify them. It is also important to have the skills in identifying the capabilities of the AWS access management. The students should be familiar with the AWS Cloud security concepts and AWS Cloud compliance concepts;
- Technology – The next section includes the details of the core AWS services and resources for technology support that you need to be able to identify. Moreover, you have to learn the methods of operating and deploying in AWS Cloud as well as understand the AWS global infrastructure;
- Billing and Pricing – If talking about the last part, it evaluates one’s skills in identifying the resources that are needed for billing support. You should also know how to compare various pricing models for AWS and contrast them. If you have the skills in recognizing the needed account structures in relation to AWS billing and AWS pricing, it will help you as well.
Considering that the Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification grants the IT specialists a good start in their career and proves that they have a solid knowledge base, it is very popular among the candidates. With its help, you can find a better job with a higher salary. Thus, you can become a Customer Experience Intelligence Program Manager, a Google Cloud Engineer, an AWS Solutions Arch Manager, a Cloud Data Architect, or a Google Cloud Solution Architect with an average annual salary of $89,643.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.