Pass4sure GUARANTEES Success! Money Back Guarantee!
With Latest AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam Questions as Experienced on the Actual Test!
Certification: AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
Certification Full Name: AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
Certification Provider: Amazon
Pass4sure is working on getting AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty certification exams training materials available.
Request AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification Exam
Request AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty exam here and Pass4sure will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide code of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty exam you are interested in and your email address so we can inform you when requested exam will become available. Thanks!
AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification Info
Amazon offers many specialty-level certifications for those IT professionals who want to validate their technical AWS Cloud experience in one of the specialty domains, and AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is one of them. This certificate verifies your ability to design and maintain network architecture for the breadth of AWS services. The individuals who hold it are able to work with advanced interconnectivity options and networking architectures as well as develop automation scripts and tools. Also, these certified specialists have the relevant skills in designing, implementing, and optimizing routing architectures, multi-region solutions for a global enterprise, and highly available connectivity solutions.
The certification path is perfect for those candidates who know how to perform complex networking tasks. These individuals usually have 5 or more years of hands-on experience architecting network solutions and implementing them. It is also recommended that the applicants know about the CIDR, IPv6 transition challenges, generic solutions for network security features, and sub-netting. Having experience with AWS technology, AWS storage options, and AWS security best practices is important as well.
If you want to obtain this specialty-level certification, you have to take the Amazon ANS-C00 exam. The test lasts for 170 minutes, and you will be given 65 questions to deal with. The items are presented in the multiple-choice and multiple-response formats and require that you gain 750 or more points after answering them. The exam costs $300, so you need to prepare for the following topics with great deliberation not to waste your money and pass the test on the first try:
- Implement hybrid IT network architectures at scale – This section covers the details of the routing policies needed for hybrid IT architectures, the process required to extend connectivity with the use of Direct Connect, as well as the evaluation of design alternatives leveraging Direct Connect. Besides that, you should know about the application process of procedural concepts suitable for the implementation of connectivity for a hybrid IT architecture;
- Design and implement AWS networks – The next domain is about the evaluation and optimization of cost allocations taking into consideration a network design as well as application data flow. It is also important to have the skills in deriving a proper architecture, which is based on the customer and application requirements. You should know about the network requirements for a specialized workload, application of the AWS networking concepts, and network architectures on AWS that meet the customer requirements;
- Automate AWS tasks – As for this objective, it contains the details of the tool-based alternatives within AWS for network operations and management as well as automation alternatives within AWS for network deployments;
- Configure network integration with app services – This part of the test evaluates your skills in evaluating DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture and reconciling the AWS service requirements with the network requirements. An individual needs to know about the suitable load balancing strategies within the AWS ecosystem, proper configuration of DHCP within AWS, as well as capabilities of Amazon Route 53;
- Design and implement for security and compliance – To deal with the questions from this subject area, you need to know about encryption technologies that secure network communications, AWS security features required for managing network traffic, and design requirements needed for alignment with compliance and security objectives;
- Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot the network – The last topic measures one’s skills in troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
This Amazon certification validates all the needed skills to help you advance your career and see improvements. It also helps the potential employers or your current ones give you the opportunity to be hired for a suitable position or start earning a higher salary. Thus, you can become a Network/Systems Architect, a Senior Cloud Consultant, a Staff Engineer Systems Architect, a Principal System Architect Cloud System Engineer, or a Senior AWS Solution Architect with an average annual salary of $120,000.