Amazon offers many specialty-level certifications for those IT professionals who want to validate their technical AWS Cloud experience in one of the specialty domains, and AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is one of them. This certificate verifies your ability to design and maintain network architecture for the breadth of AWS services. The individuals who hold it are able to work with advanced interconnectivity options and networking architectures as well as develop automation scripts and tools. Also, these certified specialists have the relevant skills in designing, implementing, and optimizing routing architectures, multi-region solutions for a global enterprise, and highly available connectivity solutions.
The certification path is perfect for those candidates who know how to perform complex networking tasks. These individuals usually have 5 or more years of hands-on experience architecting network solutions and implementing them. It is also recommended that the applicants know about the CIDR, IPv6 transition challenges, generic solutions for network security features, and sub-netting. Having experience with AWS technology, AWS storage options, and AWS security best practices is important as well.
If you want to obtain this specialty-level certification, you have to take the Amazon ANS-C00 exam. The test lasts for 170 minutes, and you will be given 65 questions to deal with. The items are presented in the multiple-choice and multiple-response formats and require that you gain 750 or more points after answering them. The exam costs $300, so you need to prepare for the following topics with great deliberation not to waste your money and pass the test on the first try:
- Implement hybrid IT network architectures at scale – This section covers the details of the routing policies needed for hybrid IT architectures, the process required to extend connectivity with the use of Direct Connect, as well as the evaluation of design alternatives leveraging Direct Connect. Besides that, you should know about the application process of procedural concepts suitable for the implementation of connectivity for a hybrid IT architecture;
- Design and implement AWS networks – The next domain is about the evaluation and optimization of cost allocations taking into consideration a network design as well as application data flow. It is also important to have the skills in deriving a proper architecture, which is based on the customer and application requirements. You should know about the network requirements for a specialized workload, application of the AWS networking concepts, and network architectures on AWS that meet the customer requirements;
- Automate AWS tasks – As for this objective, it contains the details of the tool-based alternatives within AWS for network operations and management as well as automation alternatives within AWS for network deployments;
- Configure network integration with app services – This part of the test evaluates your skills in evaluating DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture and reconciling the AWS service requirements with the network requirements. An individual needs to know about the suitable load balancing strategies within the AWS ecosystem, proper configuration of DHCP within AWS, as well as capabilities of Amazon Route 53;
- Design and implement for security and compliance – To deal with the questions from this subject area, you need to know about encryption technologies that secure network communications, AWS security features required for managing network traffic, and design requirements needed for alignment with compliance and security objectives;
- Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot the network – The last topic measures one’s skills in troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
This Amazon certification validates all the needed skills to help you advance your career and see improvements. It also helps the potential employers or your current ones give you the opportunity to be hired for a suitable position or start earning a higher salary. Thus, you can become a Network/Systems Architect, a Senior Cloud Consultant, a Staff Engineer Systems Architect, a Principal System Architect Cloud System Engineer, or a Senior AWS Solution Architect with an average annual salary of $120,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.