Tested & Approved Citrix Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated Citrix Exam Questions & Answers
- 1Y0-204 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
- 1Y0-231 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Citrix Gateway
- 1Y0-241 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Traffic Management
- 1Y0-312 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
- 1Y0-341 - Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security, Management, and Optimization
- 1Y0-371 - Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solutions
- 1Y0-403 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Design and Advanced Configurations
- 1Y0-440 - Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational company, specializes in providing such technologies as networking, server, app, and desktop virtualization, SaaS, and cloud computing. Founded in Texas in 1989 by the former IBM developer Ed lacobucci, the company was named as Citrus. But after an existing company claimed its trademark rights, the company was given its current name Citrix, which units two words Citrus and UNIX.
Its first product was Citrix Multiuser, a developed extension of OS/2, a series of computer operating systems initially created by Microsoft and IBM. Since that time Citrix has worked in close partnership with Microsoft, and later with Google. At the present time, Citrix is known for producing software that allows specialists to work remotely regardless of network and device. The company offers digital workspace that unifies data, apps, and services. And in addition, it sells its products directly to customers through the Internet, service providers, value-added resellers.
It should be noted that Citrix is recognized in about 100 countries and used by 100 million people. It partners with more than 10,000 companies and has approximately 400,000 customers worldwide. Currently, the number of its employers is over 8,400 people, who work in 60 offices that are spread across 40 countries.
Citrix offers such solutions as digital workspaces, SD-WAN, secure access, content collaboration, analytics, app delivery, collaborative work management, secure access service edge, unified endpoint management, VDI & Daas. They are intended for such industries as education, healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing, and retail. And the main purposes of these solutions are to modernize IT, boost productivity, and secure distributed work.
Citrix certifications are divided into two categories, related to:
1. Digital Workspace designations prove that you possess the skills to use all capabilities of Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, and are able to perform various operations in complex environments to effectively deliver Citrix solutions. The certifications are offered at 3 levels:
- Associate: Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization or CCA-V intended for IT administrators and operators to work in the environment based either on the Citrix Cloud or on-premises.
- Professional: Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization or CCP-V is designed for skills IT engineers and consultants to testify that they are able to operate and maintain complex environments built on Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops including Provisioning Services.
- Expert: Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization or CCE-V is aimed at experienced IT solution designers to validate their skills to analyze and design efficient Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solutions.
This group also includes a number of low stakes certifications, such as:
- CC-VAD-CC (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud Certified)
- CC-CEM (Citrix Endpoint Management Certified)
- CC-XEN (Citrix XenServer Certified)
- CC-VAD-AWS (Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Amazon Web Services Certified)
- CC-WMS (Citrix Certified Citrix Workspace Microapps Service)
2. App Delivery and Security accreditations are intended to testify candidate’s practical skills to utilize all capabilities of Citrix ADC, to ensure app & desktop delivery, networking performance as well as optimization, network security, and automation. This group includes 4 types of designations as follows:
- Associate level: CCA-AppDS Citrix Certified Associate - App Delivery and Security certification is designed for network engineers and administrators, to testify their skills to use and operate Citrix ADC traffic management, content switching, SSL offloading, or apply Citrix gateway and Citrix ADL to ensure safe remote access to apps, desktops, and data.
- Professional: CCP-AppDS or Citrix Certified Professional - App Delivery and Security can be gained by a Citrix networking professional who is able to work with Citrix Web App Firewall and handle tasks related to securing app access in a Citrix ADC 13 environment.
- Expert: CCE-AppDS or Citrix Certified Expert - App Delivery and Security is aimed at top-notch IT solution designers able to deal with comprehensive architecture of a Citrix networking environment.
- Product specific: CC-SD-WAN (Citrix SD-WAN Certified) testifies one’s understanding of how to configure SD-WAN to improve WAN performance, reliability, and throughput.