Pass4sure GUARANTEES Success! Money Back Guarantee!
With Latest NRS II Exam Questions as Experienced on the Actual Test!
Certification Full Name: Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist II
Certification Provider: Alcatel-Lucent
Money Back Guarantee
Pass4sure has a remarkable Alcatel-Lucent Candidate Success record. We're confident of our products and provide a no hassle money back guarantee. That's how confident we are!
Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP Networks
Includes 223 Questions & Answers.
Alcatel-Lucent Interior Routing Protocols
Includes 315 Questions & Answers.
Alcatel-Lucent Multiprotocol Label Switching
Includes 249 Questions & Answers.
Alcatel-Lucent Services Architecture
Includes 288 Questions & Answers.
* After passing 4A0-100 exam you will get Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist I (NRS I) Certification.
NRS II is a network routing specialist II certification by Alcatel Lucent. It is and advanced form of NRS I certification. The certification code is 4A0-C01 NRS II provides a strong inside on network routing service by Alcatel Lucent to the students. This exam focuses on implementation of Alcatel lucent network services on layer 2 and layer 3 including the Internet Routing Protocol and IP/MPLS networks.
Alcatel Lucent optics certification program presents many certifications for training of candidates in optical networks e.g. CNA (Certified Network Associate), CNP (Certified Network professional) and CNX (Certified Network Expert).
NRS II is a composite certification exam. It is focused on network routing services by Alcatel Lucent. The objectives of the certification are given below:
- Testing the candidate's overall understanding of link state protocols.
- Testing the Knowledge of network route redistribution and route filter policies.
- The ability of candidate to understand the complete IP routing Design.
- Understanding of OSPF implementation and operation in basic and complex network layouts and routing issues.
- Understanding of OSPFv3 in single and multi area networks.
- Understanding of IPv6.
- Configuring of an MPLS networks and routing issues.
- Demonstration of an overall understanding of Alcatel Lucent services.
- Understanding of theory and implementation of VPLS services.
- Implementation of VPRN service.
- IPv4 and IPv6 VPRN service understanding and configuration.
NRS II certification format is based on the combine exam of the following certifications. One can directly register for NRS II composite exam including the following courses.
- 4A0-101: Alcatel Lucent Interior Routing Protocol
- 4A0-103: Alcatel Lucent Multiprotocol Label Switching
- 4A0-104: Alcatel Lucent Services Architecture
NRS I certification knowledge is also assumed for candidates appearing in NRS II exam. NRS II certification can be obtained by a composite exam and a practical lab exam. The written exam comprises of almost 100 multiple choice questions to be attempted in 210 minutes. Lab exercise is also mandatory to understand the theoretical concepts and their practical implementation.
The Alcatel Lucent NRS II lab exam number is NRSII4A0 and exam duration is 3.5 hour. The mandatory requirements for lab exam are
- 4A0-100: Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP Networks
- 4A0-101: Alcatel-Lucent Interior Routing Protocols
- 4A0-103: Alcatel-Lucent Multiprotocol Label Switching
- 4A0-104: Alcatel-Lucent Services Architecture
NRSII lab exam is taken in on live equipment to test the candidate's ability to design, implement and troubleshoot issues in a network and analyze network's performance. NRS II lab exam is held on Alcatel Lucent registered labs.
For candidates having other Cisco certifications there are a few course exemptions of NRS II. E.g. for Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) the exempted course is 4A0-100, for Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) the course exempted are 4A0-101 and 4A0-102 etc. There are also exemptions for Juniper certifications.
All certifications in SRC program are valid for three years. After three years candidate has to reappear in certification exam to stay up to dated with new technologies.
For recertification candidate has to clear a high level exam e.g. MRP, 3RP or SRA. And in recertification eligibility request the 4A0-C01 composite course name has to be mentioned. If candidate is unable to recertification during recertification period the original certification is terminated.
There is no specific pre requisite to NRS II certification but students are assumed to have knowledge of NRS I certification course.
Skills and Benefits
NRS II is a specialized level certification. It provides a lot of skills to the candidate to excel in professional field. Few of the benefits and skills attained after NRS II certification are mentioned below:
- Provides a deep understanding and implementation of link state protocols.
- Provides core knowledge of complete IP routing design and network route distribution and filter policies.
- An NRS II certified professional has complete understanding of IPv6.
- NRS II certified professional has an understanding of almost all Alcatel Lucent network routing services.
- Provides configuration knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 VPN services.
- IPv6 Tunneling over the IP/MPLS network.
After SRC II certification the candidates can move on to following higher certifications.
- Alcatel Lucent 3RP, Alcatel Lucent Triple Play Routing Professional certification is designed for senior network engineers.
- Alcatel Lucent SRA, Alcatel Lucent Service Routing Architect is the highest level certification in the SRC program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 2000 or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 900 MHz processor
- 512 MB Ram
- 30 MB available hard disk typical (products may vary)
What is a PDF version?
The PDF version is simply a portable document copy of your Pass4sure software purchase. This is a world standart .pdf file which contains all questions and answers and can be read by official Acrobat by Adobe or any other free reader application.
Can I purchase only the PDF version? (without the software)
PDF version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Question & Answer product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.