If you are a Solutions Architect who wants to prove the professional-level skills and become a certified specialist, Amazon offers a great opportunity to obtain the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification. This certificate validates your ability to work with applications on AWS as well as design, evaluate, and deploy them within diverse and complex requirements. Holding this sought-after certification is also a good demonstration of your skills in designing hybrid architecture with the use of the key AWS technologies.
The certification path is created for those IT specialists who have 2 or more years of hands-on experience in the sector. They are able to design and deploy Cloud architecture on AWS and are familiar with the Windows/Linux environments, AWS CLI, AWS Billing Console, scripting languages, AWS CloudFormation templates, as well as AWS Management Console. Also, you should possess the relevant skills in providing the best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple projects and apps before going for the qualification exam.
Amazon SAP-C01 is the only certification exam you need to deal with for this path. It lasts for 180 minutes and consists of 75 multiple-choice and multiple-response questions. The test costs $300, and this payment is valid only for one time. This means that you need to get the passing score, which is 750 points, on the first try if you want to get the certificate right away. To be sure in the outcome, the potential candidates have to prepare for the following topics:
- Organizational Complexity – To answer the questions from this area, an individual needs to know how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations as well as be able to design networks. It is also important to be familiar with the access strategy and cross-account authentication for complex organizations;
- Design for New Solutions – As for this domain, it covers the details of the deployment strategies that should meet the business requirements when you design and implement solutions. Moreover, you need to know about solution designs, which can ensure business continuity or meet the performance objectives. Learning about the implementation strategies that meet the reliability requirements as well as understanding which security requirements and controls to use when designing a solution and implementing it is vital as well;
- Migration Planning – This section evaluates the learners’ skills in selecting migration tools and services for new or migrated solutions that are based on detailed AWS knowledge. They should also know about a new Cloud architecture suitable for an existing solution and the strategies that are needed for migrating on-premises workloads to Cloud. It also contains the details of the current workloads and processes that can be used for potential migration to Cloud;
- Cost Control – The next part is all about the selection of a cost-effective pricing model for a solution and the controls that will ensure cost optimization. It is vital to have the skills in identifying the opportunities to reduce cost in an existing architecture;
- Continuous Improvement – If talking about the last objective, it includes the information about the strategies that can help the examinees improve the performance, deployment, or security of the existing solutions or the ones that are valuable for the improvement of solutions for operational excellence. Besides that, you need to have the skills in troubleshooting solutions architectures.
This professional-level certificate is the perfect opportunity for those candidates who want to validate their skills and enhance their careers. It opens up many new opportunities standing before you and waiting for you to grab them. The successful applicants can become Enterprise Architects, Solutions Architects, Associate Professional Services Consultants, Consulting Cloud Architects, or Customer Office Technical Architects. An average annual salary that these specialists can earn is $155,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.