Tested & Approved PRINCE2 Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated PRINCE2 Exam Questions & Answers
- PRINCE2 Foundation - PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Re-Registration -
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation - PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2-Foundation - PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2-Practitioner - PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2-Re-Registration - PRINCE2 Re-Registration
PRINCE2, or PRojects IN Controlled Environments, is a project management method, which is based on the tested and tried experience of project management practitioners around the world. It provides the individuals with the principles, processes, and themes as well as helps them deliver successful projects of any size and complexity.
PRINCE was derived from an earlier method that is also known as PROMPT II or Project Resource Organisation Management Planning Techniques. As for PRINCE2, it was released in 1996 and is now offered by Axelos as a certification program as well. PRINCE2 helps the specialists go through all stages of a project’s lifecycle and brings a common language and structure to their projects. It is a globally recognized certification program that helps the candidates from more than 150 countries. With the help of PeopleCert, Axelos have already helped over 1,000,000 professionals all over the world to obtain a certificate from this program.
PRINCE2 is a certification program that teaches you the PRINCE2 method and provides you with a deep understanding and skills that will help you successfully manage projects of any complexity and size. All in all, there are two levels that the potential candidates can opt for:
- PRINCE2 Foundation is a foundational-level certificate that provides you with theoretical knowledge and proves that you have the skills in planning, managing, and delivering projects from start to finish. This level is all about the PRINCE2 method and helps you validate your understanding of it. It shows that you are able to work effectively as a member of any project management team working within an environment that supports PRINCE2. The path evaluates your understanding of the PRINCE2 processes, themes, principles, as well as key concepts. The certification is relevant to the Project Board members, Project and Programme Office personnel, Business Change Analysts, and Team Managers.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner is a higher level of the certification program, which extends the knowledge you have gained at the previous one. The goal of this level is to confirm your understanding and knowledge of the application and tailoring of the PRINCE2 method in different scenarios and project environments. You should know how to apply various aspects of the PRINCE2 processes, themes, and principles. The path requires that you hold PMP, PPQ, CAPM, or PMQ. Instead of these certificates, you can pass the foundational-level exam or get one of the IPMA certifications (from Level A to Level D). You need to hold a proof of completion of one of the certificates to proceed with this pathway. This option is intended for those project managers who want to validate more advanced skills. It is also perfect for operational line staff, Business Change Analysts, Senior Responsible Owners, and Product Delivery Managers.
PRINCE2 Agile is an additional certification path offered by Axelos that you can take if you want to know the PRINCE2 method better. It is entirely compatible with the agile delivery and contains two certificates to choose from:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed to help the individuals deliver agile projects and be able to tailor PRINCE2 management controls with the help of different agile delivery frameworks and techniques.
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner proves that you have the skills in blending governance, control, and structure with the agile techniques, approaches, and methods. It is recommended that you proceed with the path after the first one of having fulfilled the certain requirements it contains.